Being a committed follower of Jesus Christ is full of questions, but two of the bigger ones are “How can I be more like Christ?” and “How can I experience God in my day-to-day?” The guide to these two questions are found in the fifth chapter of the book of Galatians:
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace,forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.” - Galatians 5:22-23
The fruits of the Spirit fulfill two purposes. The first is a guide to the formation of our character - we can be sure that we are being made more into the image of Jesus when we exhibit these qualities to the people around us. The second is a guide in connecting more fully with the Lord. When we experience the fruits of the Spirit in our daily lives, we have experienced the very presence and goodness of God!
Join us on a 9-week journey as we study the Fruits of the Spirit together and learn how to become more like Christ and how to experience His love for us in our everyday lives.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE STUDY
- 9 Weeks of Bible study - one week for each fruit of the Spirit
- Scriptures readings for each day
- Reflection questions to ponder during your week of study
- Daily Devotionals from the Multiply Goodness team on Instagram & Facebook
- Quotes, scriptures, and inspiring content on Instagram and Facebook
Reading Guide Specs — 8 x 10 inches | 5 pages | Digital PDF