DIGITAL PDF DOWNLOAD — 1 User License
THIS LISTING GIVES YOU A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD OF OUR FULL STUDY FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE. IT IS IDENTICAL TO OUR PHYSICAL STUDY, IT WILL JUST BE A PDF THAT ARRIVES IN YOUR INBOX FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD.
The season of Advent refers to the four weeks leading up to Christmas. It is a time of preparation and anticipation as we await and celebrate the advent of two things: the remembrance of Jesus entering the world as a baby at Christmas, as well as the advent to come, or the Second Coming of Christ.
With this in mind, we designed this Bible study guide to include scriptures and readings that will guide you throughout the Christmas season to focus on the birth, life, and ministry of Jesus Christ and the joy He brings to each of us.
It is our hope that as you learn about the themes of Advent and the names of Christ, you will develop a deeper relationship with the Savior during this long-awaited season.
Our Small Seed Advent study runs November 26 - December 25, 2018.
Study Guide Specs — 8 x 10 inches | 125 pages | Digital PDF
Within this study, you will find:
Our NOURISH section (with a 5-week study guide)
- Daily readings in the Word of God (Old and New Testaments)
- Questions to expand your study
- Extra-wide margins and space for note taking
Our MULTIPLY section (a focus on sisterhood)
- How to host a small group study in your area
- 2 recipes for your group study by Tiffany Azure Edwards, of Creme de la Crumb, and Jody Clark Ludlow, of Five Boys Baker
Our ROOTED section (a focus on living the truths we study)
- 3 powerful stories of faith by women of various denominations
- A special feature about finding hope and comfort in Christ’s name
- Journaling space with prompts to help you write your own story of how God’s Word has changed your heart
Our HARVEST section (a focus on your personal ministry)
- Journaling space with prompts to help you reflect and pray to God over how you can apply what you have learned in this study
A NOTES section
- Space for additional thoughts, insights and journaling
Also available for free download before the study begins: 25 Names of Christ printable ornaments, and lettered art prints.